(R)evolutionize Professional Learning
A panel conversation hosted by The Education Trust and the New Teacher Center
In partnership with the Education Trust, New Teacher Center hosted a panel discussion to explore opportunities to revolutionize professional learning.
Key themes included: bringing all stakeholders to the same table to reduce siloing; inserting humanity into professional learning to provide well-rounded supports; mapping instructional vision to execution with clear, data-driven priorities that advance equitable outcomes for students; and, create a culture of reflection and personal connection.
- Tanji Reed Marshall, Director of P-12 Practice, Education Trust
- Rodney Robinson, 2019 Teacher of the Year, Richmond Public Schools
- Dr. Nicole Bronson, Program Consultant, New Teacher Center
- Atyani Howard, Chief Program Officer, New Teacher Center
- Jesse Melgares, Senior Director, New Teacher Center
→ View the Webinar Recording