(R)evolutionize: School Reopening
A panel conversation hosted by The Education Trust and the New Teacher Center
In partnership with the Education Trust, New Teacher Center hosted a panel discussion to explore opportunities to revolutionize school reopening every year, not just post-pandemic.
District leaders shared how to address inequities experienced by their students and families, accelerate learning for all their students, and revamp professional learning to meet their educator’s needs better to deliver high-quality, equity-focused instruction.
- Linda Chen, Chief Academic Officer, New York City Public Schools
- Daniel Gohl, Chief Academic Officer, Broward County Public Schools
- Crystal Gonzales, Executive Director, English Learners Success Forum
- Tanji Reed Marshall, Director P-12 Practice, The Education Trust
- Desmond Blackburn, Chief Executive Officer, New Teacher Center
- Erika Reese, Vice President of Equity and Learning, New Teacher Center
→ View the Webinar Recording